Friday, January 15, 2010

So close, yet so far.

Okay, now I can say for certain that I'll be able to release a playtesting copy by monday. This doesn't necessarily means that the game is going to be released soon though. The game has to go through several phases of playtesting for the final release.

For the first phase, I playtest the game alone, making sure that there are no game breaking bugs, and that the game is completeable. This phase, I'm nearly done with. Once done, I'll then send the playtesting copy for my musician and another technical playtester (who will make sure that the game is free of major bugs, and weed out possible minor bugs along the way.) After that, there's still the proofreading phase.

Will it be possible to release the game by the end of January? I doubt it. So close, yet so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment