Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Slowing down.

Well, I haven't been posting daily progress for a couple of days now. It'd be pointless anyway. The truth is, there's nothing much going on development-wise. I have mentally outlined what I want to do for Neverwhere episode 2, but that's about it. I'm mentally and physically spent, and I really don't feel like jumping back to game dev mode until April. For now, I'm just going to focus on SD's tiles and catch up on my ever-growing games to play list.

I suppose now would also be a good time to research possible payment method. So far Paypal looks like a good choice, especially now that I have learned that it is now possible to withdraw funds in Indonesian banks. They'll probably take quite a bit from the USD to rupiah conversation, but oh well... what'cha gonna do 'bout it, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment