Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heartache hurts more than toothache.

"Heartache hurts more than toothache," so the old saying goes. That's a load of malarkey. I'm on the strongest painkiller medicine I could legally get from the pharmacy, and I still feel as if someone's constantly hammering my jaw with a jackhammer. I already made an appointment with the dentist, but he's not going to be available until next week. I guess I just have to live with the pain for the time being.

Anyway, I've been playtesting the game extensively for the past three days. I originally thought that I could wrap it up by sunday, but boy... looks like I underestimated the playtesting process. I think I fixed about 75 bugs give or take these last three days. Mostly minor bugs, but there are some game-breaking bugs as well. The most crucial bug being the "phantom OGG bug."

No comments:

Post a Comment