Okay, just as I have feared, the variable-changing bug appears once again. I honestly don't have a clue what's causing it anymore. It just makes no sense. I've looked through the code over and over again and found nothing that could cause this bug. I'm absolutely certain that I've got all my bases covered. Anyway, I asked Retro (one of the playtesters) to send me his save file so I could take a look at it. It's very possible that it's a different bug altogether, but I doubt it.
I'm really, really, REALLY frustrated right now. With the way things are going, there's no way I could have a second build ready by February.
3 years ago