Monday, February 15, 2010

Broken record.

Well, it's been a while since the last update. I'll be completely honest, the last few days were pretty hectic. Work was tough, and chinese new year was unexpectedly pretty slow this time around. Let's deal with the bad news first, I hate to sound like a broken record here, but I'll be completely honest, I haven't touched the source code since I last added the speed dial code. The good news is though, I gave the speed dial code a whirl yesterday and it works just fine now.

What's next on the agenda before the release? Well, there are still a couple of things that need to be done. First, I need to "tone" down the difficulty for the lockbox puzzle. Then there are still some typos and grammar errors to be rid of. And of course... I still need some guinea pigs to test the game again.

So much things to do, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment